Living and learning life.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A visit from Grandma, Grandpa and Auntie Kacy

We got to spend and ENTIRE week with Grandma Kerry, Grandpa Jerry and Auntie Kacy last week!  We had so much fun playing.  Note to self: always remember to take pictures of the cameraman AKA Grandma Kerry.  I promise, she was here too!  They will be back in a few weeks and ALL the pics will be of her, I promise.


Pic 1: Shopping with Auntie K.  Please Auntie, do they have those red heels in a size 2?

Pic 2: We went and hung out at Munchkin Playland, my favorite spot.  Grandpa loved it too.

Pic 3: My pal Grandpa and I.


Pic 4: Happy Birthday Grandpa! 
 

Pic 5: Now pick out your cupcake Grandpa and hand over the tray.


Pic 6: Notice my new baby gate from Grandma and Grandpa?  Super fun to climb on.


Pic 7: Our family.


Pic 8: So I caught this shot yesterday...I looked up and her pants had fallen down.  Silly girl.  Still playing with her pants down.

And a fantastic video courtesy of Grandma Kerry.  "Grandpa, give me those puffs!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
New mother to Camryn and loving wife to Kevin.