Living and learning life.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Weekly update.

So I guess the format of this blog has changed.  Evolved if you will.  Since starting work I have not decreased the amount of pics I take of Ryn's daily life, I have simply stopped compiling it all daily.  I truly do apologize to those of you who look forward to a daily update; trust me when I say that my mom gives me enough flak for everyone!  But here are some pics from last week.

Pic 1: Daddy is so excited to read me a story!


Pic 2: I went to Olive Garden on Friday.  Mom thinks my hair is long enough for clips now.  I look silly.


Pic 3: I totally inherited my mom's eating habits.  No no, the messiness is inherited from Daddy...I was referring to my love of tomatoes.


Pic 4: More climbing in my pink chair.  I'm almost ready for Everest.  Or maybe Chilton.


Pic 5: We went to Lainnie's first birthday party/Jodi's 30th birthday party.  I wore my party dress and another clip.  The clip lasted about two minutes as you will see.


Pic 6: The birthday girls!


Pic 7: Lainnie has this super fun Mickey Mouse airplane scooter.  I LOVED when Daddy pushed me around and around.  I even let go and went no-handed!  The crazier the better.


Pic 8: Love this man.


Pic 9: Love when this man dangles me upside down.


Pic 10: Yeah, um mom, can you grab me a beer please?  And some chips?


Pic 11: The girls.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
New mother to Camryn and loving wife to Kevin.