Living and learning life.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Aaaaahhhhhhhhh.......

That was the sound of me falling into the comfy couch in my comfy sweats with my comfy husband after a long but fun weekend in Seattle.  But I digress, let's start at the beginning of the week:



Pic 1: On Tuesday Megan and Molly came over to Portland for a visit.  We had fun playing and snacking and I gave her free crawling lessons.


Pic 2: On Wednesday, Nana and Grandpa Jewell came for a visit.  Nana loves reading me stories.


Pic 3: Nana LOVES dancing with me too.  She taught me to shake my hips.


Pic 4: On Wednesday night Auntie Lizzy came over and we all walked to the park for a picnic dinner during the summer concert in the park.  Daddy and I wrestled in the grass. 


Pic 5: Bubble bath to remove the grass stains.


Pic 6: Friday we went to Seattle and I saw Auntie Lynny and FINALLY met Brent!  He's a nice guy!


Pic 7: We all went to the Mariner's game.  It was a little scary but exciting!  Ichiro hit a triple or something like that.  I wanted a hot dog but Mom said no way.  Next time I'll ask Ichiro.


Pic 8: Mom bought me this awesome Mariner's hat.  I love it.


Pic 9: I love my new hat so much I didn't take it off once we got back to the hotel room after the game.  More milk please!


Pic 10: Saturday morning we walked to the famous Pike Place Market.


Pic 11: It's sooooo crowded here!


Pics 12 and 13: Delicious fruits and fall flowers at the market.


Pic 14: Beautiful fall Seattle day on the water.


Pic 15: Who is the weirdest???  I think Mommy.  I still want a hot dog.


Pic 16: Ryn meets Butch the Cougar at the WSU store at Westlake Center in Seattle.


Pic 17: Finally the event we had all been waiting for!  Auntie Lynsey aka "Hebrew Hammer" of the San Diego Hard Corps Roller Derby team.  She even intimidated me!


Pic 18: Ready for the bout!


Pic 19: Put me down mom, I just want to crawl!  Better yet, give me some skates, I just want to derby!


Pic 20: The Hammer found herself in the penalty box a few times.  Seriously great defense!

Pic 21: The Hammer ready to hit the track!


Pic 22: I was falling apart at the end of the bout.  I really really just missed my Daddy, since he couldn't come to Seattle with us.  He had some important business to attend to.  Something about a fantasy draft?  Daddy, does that have to do with cartoons???


Pic 23: And finally, at the end of a long but exciting weekend, it just feels good to pass out.
In my new hat.

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say that I LOVE your captions? Your blog is the funnest one to read and always makes me smile! Ryn is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
New mother to Camryn and loving wife to Kevin.