Living and learning life.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Keeping busy, staying dry.

We probably should have spent our time building an ark this weekend, but we were far too busy playing to pick up a hammer. 

Pic 1: One of my favorite tricks: pretending to sleep when you say "night night".


Pic 2: LOVE my new owl hat from Jenn and Oskar.


Pic 3: Yummy California Roll.  Uncle Mike would be so proud of me.


Pic 4: I have recently discovered how fun this car is.  Still haven't discovered how to go forwards, just backwards.


Pic 5: Oskar came over for date night on Saturday.  I just love pushing him around.  Especially in this walker.


Pic 6: Showing Oskar all of my fun toys.


Pic 7: Yes Oskar, girls look a little different than boys.


Pic 8: I know she thinks my rolls are sexy.


Pic 9: Mama this is embarassing! 

Pic 10 and 11:  Jenn brought her professional camera over and snapped these two pics.  Love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
New mother to Camryn and loving wife to Kevin.