Living and learning life.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

I met Santa. It cost Mommy $37.

$37!  WTF?  Since when did Santa have a monopoly?  Us parents are suckered into it.  But I suppose it's okay.  I justify it as a very hefty payment for the poor schmuck who has to sit in the chair holding stinky screaming kids all day long for an entire month with just one thirty minute break per day.  Hmm...that job description sounds a bit like a pediatric nurse?

Pic 1: Okay, this is fun.  This guy has a cool beard.  He smells like peppermint.


Pic 2: Okay, done with this (they are both thinking the same thing).

2 comments:

  1. LMAO!!! August's picture where he was crying, Santa had the annoyed look on his face too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! Finally found your blog, love it too! Hope to see you both soon.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
New mother to Camryn and loving wife to Kevin.