Living and learning life.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Another week off. I know, I know, I'm sorry.

Sorry it's been awhile. Still adjusting to this work thing, but here are a few cute pics.  Special thanks to Grandma Kerry for watching the little one this week while I finished up my last week of day shift.  On another note...Ryn got her first tooth this weekend!


Pics 1 and 2: I can't believe I'm posting this, but when Kev put his UW hat on her, we both just melted (but she's still going to be a Coug girl!).


Pic 3: Ryn and her new pal Russ (senior).  It was her dad's when he was a baby!

1 comment:

  1. She looks so darling in daddy's UW hat - I am sure she will look equally cute in coug colors!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
New mother to Camryn and loving wife to Kevin.