Living and learning life.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy Half Birthday Camryn Ilene!

Can't believe it's been six months already! Every day is full of changes and exploration. It's thrilling to sit back and watch you take in the world; learning the mechanics of your body and the spectrum of your senses. We love you, our silly little girl.

Had her six month doctor's appointment this afternoon.  Drumroll please...the nurse weighed Rynnie in at 18 pounds, 15 ounces and is 26 3/4 inches long.  Growing girl!  We didn't get those percentiles or finish the shots because unfortunately, Dr. Smart was called off on an emergency before visiting with us.  We will go back on Friday afternoon to have the actual consultation with her.  We will keep you posted!  We are off to Camryn's friend Kayleigh's first birthday party now.  All the cool girls will be there.  Can't believe the birthday parties have already started!  I'll try and take some pics. 


So, the 6 Months paper kept going straight to her mouth (of course) so I had to distract her, then throw the paper down to snap the camera.  I cut this one off, but it's the cutest.

Look how close I am to crawling!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
New mother to Camryn and loving wife to Kevin.