My favorite activities as a child always involved art. Beads, painting, clay, baking, sewing...you name it, I had to try it. I have been waiting and waiting to start doing art projects with Camryn. She has always loved coloring and we keep several coloring books and an assortment of Crayola products within her reach at all times. Sometimes those Crayola products end up on the walls though and thus, I have been trying to come up with "clean" art projects. Is that an oxymoron? Anyways, here are a few that succeeded.
Project 1: Painting in a Ziploc bag. Actually really fun and captivated her for hours.
The finished product. She added a few Disney princess stickers for flair.
Project 2: Fun "no spill" bubbles from Grandma K. Miss Independent loves that she can tote this around and actually blow them herself (without Mom hovering with a towel).
Project 3: Watercolor painting in the tub. And on the body. And on Elmo the water spout.
No comments:
Post a Comment