So yes, it has been awhile. I could have given this post many, many titles, to include: "Camryn is adjusting just fine as a big sis", "I am a zombie", "A visit from Aunt Kacy", "A visit from Aunt Lynnie", "Two trips to the Children's Museum", "We love the zoo", "Skinned knees", "All four Great Grandparents", "Black eye", "Becker was up every hour last night", "Mom got a new job at the Pediatrician's office", "Camryn visited Grandma and Grandpa in Aberdeen all by herself", "Becker's first smile!", "Have I mentioned how much I LOVE coffee?", "Camryn is still obsessed with Elmo", "Becker peed on Dad", "Becker pooped on Dad", "Becker peed, pooped and vomited on Dad (twice)", "Ice cream family date", "The girl loves to color", "A concert in the park with Nana, Grandpa and Aunt Lizzy", "Berry picking on the farm", "Becker finally sleeps a nice four-hour stretch at night", and "Becker pooped on Dad again". And so there you have it, the last two months of our life. I apologize for keeping you out of the loop. My excuse: my son adores the boobs from about 8 to 11 every evening, conveniently when Camryn finally goes to bed at night and thus consuming my only free time of the day. So I sit every night, attached to cute little "Munch" (as I have affectionately and appropriately been calling him), staring longingly at my laptop, falling even further into a pool of guilt for not keeping up with this blog. Those of you with a child two children understand. I guess I will just let these pictures do the talking.
JULY
Pic 1: Big Sis and Lil Bro.
Pic 2: Rare moment of silence.
Pic 3: Great Grandma Bonnie and Great Grandpa Jerry.
Pic 4: Great Grandma Ilene and Great Grandpa Jim.
Pic 5: "Sharing" her Elmo with Beck. Along with her milk, her goldfish crackers, her markers...
Pic 6: Hanging out in Aberdeen with Kacy and Mike's dog Baxter or "Bastard" as she has named him.
Pic 7: First bath. Loves it.
Pic 8: Sneaking a kiss with her boyfriend August at Munchkin Playland.
Video 1: August and Camryn, BFFs.
Pic 9: Happy one month Beck!
Pic 10: Snoozin.
Pic 11: Enjoying his bath while Sis helps out.
Pic 12: Loves his tub.
Pic 13: Cooling off on a hot July day.
Pic 14: Snoozin.
AUGUST
Pic 15: Becker learned to smile and hasn't stopped since!
Pic 16: Little Rynnie loves her "mahkuhs". My rugs/walls/appliances/table/clothing does not.
Pic 17: Coloring with Daddy.
Video 2: Coloring.
Pic 18: Cuddles with Fiona.
Pic 19: Girls love their ice cream!
Pic 20: Family trip to the zoo.
Pic 21: Just a few more monkeys.
Video 3: Starting her early.
Pic 22: Peace.
Pic 23: Picnic and concert in the park.
Pic 24: Want some hummus?
Pic 25: Stylish baby.
Pic 26: Auntie Lyn and the kiddos.
Pic 27: Enjoying the tunes.
Pic 28: Other new favorite pasttime: Matchbox cars.
Pic 29: Children's Museum. So fun we bought a membership.
No comments:
Post a Comment