Pic 1: Joe passed out balloons to all the kids: Rynnie, Zaiah, Kai, Owen and Fiona. Fun with cousins!
Pic 2: Trip to the zoo with Nana. Loving her "leash". Yes, I put my kid on a "leash". Doesn't she seem so upset by it? Have you met my kid?
Pic 3: Lunch break at the zoo with Nana. Waving "hi!" to all the patrons (and monkeys).
Pic 4: Passed out with her new Elmo guitar (from Grandpa Jewell) on the way home from our zoo adventure.
Pic 5: I heard her snoring for the first time on the monitor so I just had to see what was going on...even more passed out after the zoo.
Pic 6: A visit to Camp Rivendale park with Nana.
Pic 7: Love this grumpy face. The silly pigtails trump all attempts at grouchiness and just make us laugh.
Pic 8: The fam: Rynnie, Daddy and the Whale Mommy.
Pic 9: She yells over and over, "Weeeee!!!".
Pic 10: Love how Nana attacks the slide!
Pic 11: And of course, Rynnie can't let her Nana do it alone! Wild girl LOVES this. Over and over.
Pic 12: Waving to a "doggy!".
Pic 13: Loving her sushi. Mastering the art of chopsticks. She discovered that stabbing the crab and avocado works best.
Video 1: See where Camryn gets her moves? Walking over the Burnside bridge en route to watching Aunt Liz's Dragon Boat practice.
Video 2: Like Father like Daughter.
Video 3: Learning how to roll over.

I love the pic of her passed out in the crib and the one of you guys all at the park. You are NOT a whale! You are gorgeous. I'm so glad your mom is here for you and you're doing so many fun/active things. :)
ReplyDeletelol @ ketchup! miss you!
ReplyDelete