Living and learning life.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Social butterfly.

Lots of fun playdates these days.  It's as if I'm trying to cram as much socialization as possible down my child's throat before #2 arrives and I return to the reclusive days of sleeplessness and zombie-like activity.  Good thing Grandma and Grandpa came this weekend and we got the playroom all finished so miss Petunia has tons of fun things to keep busy with while mom resumes the role of family Holstein.

Pic 1: Red Robin date with Lainey and Jodes.  This girl loves her grilled cheeses!


Pic 2: Grandma and Grandpa come for a visit.  I love this pic.  I especially love that Rynnie's hair is the perfect combo of theirs.


Pic 3: Grandma and Grandpa didn't truly believe the salsa story until they got to witness it for real.  I wasn't kidding.  She can't get enough of the spicy mixture.


Pic 4: I put together so much Ikea furniture this weekend, I think my right index finger will no longer work on the fingerprint security computers at my work.  Here is the new kids' table.  She still hasn't quite figured out how to pull out the chairs before climbing on.  She still likes to dance on top however.


Pic 5: New easel.  Slight case of pica with her taste for chalk.


Pic 6: Can you say spoiled?  The new play kitchen on the right is her absolute favorite.  If you come visit, she will gladly give you as "taste" of her creations.


Pic 7: New table and easel.  The chalk is now securely resting in those blue drawers just out of her reach.


Pic 8: Caught red-handed yellow-mouthed after breaking in to a bag of chocolate Easter eggs at Albertson's this afternoon.


Pic 9: Enjoying a fun dinner date with August and Kayleigh around the new table.  Feeding frenzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
New mother to Camryn and loving wife to Kevin.