Living and learning life.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

First snow.

It actually did snow last night, even if it was only one inch and it only lasted until about noon.  Watching the news this morning, you would have thought the world was ending.  I couldn't wait for Rynnie to experience her first snow.  Unfortunately, she was up screaming all night (I think it was the teeth) and she FINALLY fell asleep around three in the morning.  Thus, she slept in until 10:30 (why oh why did I wake up at 7???).  So, as soon as she finished breakfast brunch, I threw her coat and boots on over her PJs and we enjoyed the last few millimeters of slush.  She mostly enjoyed the sound of it under her feet.  And eating it.  And in case you were wondering, she hasn't shed a tear all day.


Video 1: Slushy slushy!

Video 2: Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
New mother to Camryn and loving wife to Kevin.