Living and learning life.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Bring it on!

So much going on in the Schjei household!  Unless you've been living under a rock (or in a grass hut in Zambia) you have probably already heard the exciting news that baby #2 is sure enough a little boy.  We are so excited.  Petunia is clueless.  We are already imagining all the trouble she is going to force her little brother to get in; "Sure!  Mom said it was totally fine if we: take all the feathers out of the pillows/move the mattress outside so we can jump from the roof/start a worm collection in my closet/fingerpaint on the bathroom wall.".  Also last week we FINALLY got the keys to our new house.  Now the fun part begins.  We are currently elbows deep in paint, ripped-up carpet and wallpaper stripping.  Official move-in date is February 12th.  I took a ton of "before" photos and I'll post them alongside the "after" photos in two weeks when the work is all complete.

Pic 1: Last week's belly shot.  Halfway there!

Pic 2: New trick gives Daddy a heart attack.  Climbing.  Usually followed by dancing.  Not sure what part gives Daddy more of a heart attack: the climbing and potential skull fracture or the tabletop dancing?

Pic 3: This kid is a performer!  Here she is with her beloved kitty karaoke machine.  She LOVES singing into the actual working microphone.

Pic 4: Singing.

Pic 5: Where's Camryn?

Pic 6: Testing out the sweet new double stroller with my boy Oz.

Pic 7: The renovation fun begins!

Pic 8: Grandpa Jerry joining in the fun!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, seriously, where is Camryn in that picture? I thought I saw her a couple times but then not. Is she even in it? haha. Can't wait to see your house all finished and to be neighbors in a few weeks! YAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait...I'm dumb. I found her. HAHA

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
New mother to Camryn and loving wife to Kevin.