Living and learning life.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hula girl.

The first birthday party was a success!  Camryn had so much fun playing with her buddies and munching on snacks.  She really enjoyed  her birthday cupcake, eating the entire thing with ease.  I was surprised that she kept the grass skirt and leis on all night.  She loves a costume party!  Jenn took some professional photos that are much better than mine so I will post those when she finishes them.  Thank you  Jenn!

Pic 1: Mommy and the Birthday Girl.

Pic 2: Daddy and the Birthday Girl.

Pic 3: Nana and the Birthday Girl.

Pic 4: Playing with toys.  Trista and Nora on the left, Angela and Rynnie on the right.

Pic 5: Singing Happy Birthday.  Baby #2 very evident in Mommy's belly.


Pic 6: Mmmm I love my birthday cupcakes.

Pic 7: More please! (Pic by Jenn)

Pic 8. Sunbathing teddies cupcakes.  Made by Mom!


Pic 9: Matt and August.  I think Angela had already left when I was running around taking pictures of Rynnie's guests.  Sorry Angela!

Pic 10: The Pfaus family: Chris, Jenn and Oskar.  Also, Jenn's mom Liz.  Or twin?

Pic 11: Nicole and Reid (and growing baby #2)...all the way from Salem!

Pic 12: Trista and Nora.

Pic 13: Amy and Lana.

Pic 14: Crystal (and growing baby #2) and Kayleigh.

Pic 15: Hula girl escaping after a fun evening. (Pic by Jenn).

1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
New mother to Camryn and loving wife to Kevin.