We were hit hard. After three calls to the pediatrician's office in just a month, they finally told us to come in and poor Rynnie was diagnosed with a sinus infection. Good thing she actually enjoys the antibiotics she was prescribed (I think that's because Albertson's put delicious strawberry-lemonade flavoring in it). So there was one strike against the Schjei family. Strike two: After battling my own sinus infection for well over a month (and a failed round of antibiotics) I finally made a trip to Urgent Care and was diagnosed with pneumonia. Let me tell you how much fun pneumonia is while ten weeks pregnant. With a sick toddler. It's a blast. Strike three: Kevin has Bronchitis. Poor guy is up barking all night long, even while knocked out with codeine cough syrup. Needless to say, we are a MESS! We are lucky I was able to take a few weeks off work to recover because night shift is not a therapeutic way to heal. We are on the way to recovery now and I apologize for not composing any blog posts for a long time. Even while sick, Camryn has been busy with her new "legs". As you can see, "cabin fever" hasn't got us down.
Video 1: My Daddy is more fun than any toy in my toybox.
Video 2: New uses for my Lego table. This kid is seriously FEARLESS.
Video 3: Who needs Disneyland when you have Daddy? Even more uses for my Lego table.
Pic 1: And when I'm all sleepy from fun games, I pass out with my tush in the air.
No comments:
Post a Comment