She had her nine month well-baby visit with Dr. Smart yesterday and her stats are just as we suspected. Exercise does result in weight loss! She now weighs 20 lbs, 15 oz (80th percentile), is 28.5 inches long (80th percentile) and has a head circumference of 44.5 cm (70th percentile). Dr. Smart said this 10% drop in percentile is completely normal and expected given her mobile monkey business. She's allowed to eat everything
except honey, nuts (including peanut butter), cow's milk and egg whites. She will be allowed to add these to her diet after her birthday. Thank goodness, because as we all know, this kid likes to eat! Something else we learned is that it is now recommended to keep the carseat rear-facing for two years, instead of the original guidance of one year. Guess she'll be staring at the back of the car for another 15 months!
Pic 1: Waiting for my shots. I didn't even shed a tear when the mean nurse attacked me with needles. I had a two-second pouty face and then I was back to playing with the fun Dr.'s office tissue paper.
Pic 2: My Daddy is more fun than Disneyland!
OK...
ReplyDelete#1 Holy crap could she look any more like Kevin in that dr's office pic?!?!
#2 I am proud of you for doing the extending rear facing :)
#3 I cannot believe how long she is!
#4 I a pretty sure her boyfriend Oz outweighs her now.
I love that pic of her on Kevin's shoulders. SO CUTE. She is just a doll! And I knew she'd thinned out. She looks a lot smaller. Such a good lil one!
ReplyDelete