Yes, I think we can officially say she is walking. Kevin and I thought when she took her "first steps" it would be this monumentous occasion. Like all of our clocks would stop for a few seconds, and the world would halt as she navigated by feet. Not true we learned. She has been taking her "first steps" for weeks now. From couch to couch or toy to toy she would take a few steps here or there, simply to save some time I think. But now she is consciously making the decision to walk from one place to the next. And as this video shows, she gets a kick out of it!
Also, here is just a cute pic with her toys. She loves dumping out the toy box.
And finally, making "it's" blog debut, I present baby Schjei #2. We had an ultrasound today and just as we suspected, Dr. Stewart confirmed that we are not quite eight weeks along. She is thinking more like sixish, and the little blob was too tiny to get a good measurement and thus a solid due date. For now we are planning on early June 2011. We get to go back in two weeks for a definite date. But we did see a faint flicker of a heart so it's real!
No comments:
Post a Comment