Living and learning life.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Well, we have entered the parenting stage I like to call "Diaper Change Wars".  I hope this is just a temporary phase, like her dislike of peas, or multiple nighttime wakings, but I fear it's just the beginning.  She's been rolling while being changed or dressed for a few months now, but this is extreme, full-strength resistance.  Last night it took both Kevin and I to get her all set for bed, and even then she ended up streaking down the hall sans diaper after we gave up the fight.  But she's still cute, and here is proof of that. 

Pic 1: Wants to be just like Mommy and Daddy.  Starting her early.  We saw these at Dick's Sporting Goods last night and had to pose her next to them.  Someday this will be blown up on a cake at her high school graduation party as she sets forth on a college golf scholarship... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
New mother to Camryn and loving wife to Kevin.