Living and learning life.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Enjoying the last few minutes of summer.

Seriously, I should be fired from this blogging gig.  The days between posts increase as fast as little miss Rynnie downs fistfulls of Cheerios.  Here is a recap of our week:


Pics 1 and 2: Kev and I took a little trip down to Provo, Utah, to watch the UW Huskies play amuse the BYU Cougars.  Never thought I'd actually cheer against the Cougars!  Despite the loss, we had a fantastic time golfing and soaking up the dry desert sun.  Huge thanks to Grandma K and Grandpa J for watching Camryn.



Pic 3: Cool nights = the return of footsie pajamas!  Don't worry little one, you'll grow into them.

Pic 4: Watching Mommy's Futsal game.  Go Stars!



Pic 5: Saturday we enjoyed a picnic with Jenn and Oskar.  They are in love.  Jenn had to run inside and grab their dog's kennel fence so we could corral miss monkey Schjei.  Jenn is a professional photographer, and she took this gorgeous shot.

Pics 6 and 7: "Okay Oz, I think we can escape if we climb over this fence".

Pic 8: "No auntie Jenn, I swear I wasn't trying to escape with Oz!".
Pic 9: Another beautiful pic taken by Jenn.  Camryn had just indulged in a few "salt and pepper" chips.  Just a bit too spicy for her liking.

Pic 10: Saturday we also got a new kitty cat keyboard.  She LOVES this.
Pic 11: Sunday we went to the park for August's first birthday party.  Enjoying the swings in my party dress.

Pic 12: Lana and I learning how to mow the lawn.

Pics 13 and 14: The spontaneous fountains at the park.  Ryn was the only baby brave enough to test out the center. 



Pic 15: One tired baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
New mother to Camryn and loving wife to Kevin.