This week I've come to terms with the reality that Camryn is no longer a little baby. She is more like a toddler, with her constant activity and even more frequent crashes to the floor. We had a busy few days! On Friday we went to the library for a baby music class. Ryn loved shaking the maracas and jingling the bells. It was 45 minutes of dancing, spinning, crawling and fun! Nevermind the fact that the teacher, albeit an adorable little old lady in every sense of the cliche, was a little on the "hard of hearing" side. She lead a fine tune nevertheless! Then we headed to this wonderful place called
Munchkin Playland in Beaverton. Basically, it's a large coffee shop (for the sleep-deprived moms) attached to a clean, smooshy play structure (for the wobbly wee-ones). Camryn had a blast crawling around, pulling herself up on the plastic salmon and red sailboat and scooting along the huge oak tree. She even climbed UP the slide. Yes, you read that correctly. My child is determined.
Pic 1, 2: Grandma and Grandpa came to visit while Mommy and Daddy went to Bend for the weekend. We had SO MUCH FUN!!!
Pic 3, 4: So the Whale Tub has been laid to rest. Camryn decided (mid-bath, mind you) that she was done with the baby tub and promptly crawled out. A fun new space to explore!
Pic 5: Munchkin Playland, in the red boat with Kayleigh.
Pic 6: Fun mirrors at the Playland!
Pic 7: Interesting sand wheel at the Playland. Lana and I love spinning it!
Pic 8: Can you tell Mommy has had her coffee?!? Munchkin Playland thinks of EVERYTHING!
Video 1: Time to baby-proof the tub for Miss "Michelle Phelps" aka Rynnie.
Video 2: Oskar came over for a playdate today. He can't crawl with me yet so I bounced him in the jumperoo! I think I freaked him out.
No comments:
Post a Comment