Living and learning life.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Sorry for the delay!

So sorry I haven't posted since Sunday! This week I went back to work. I spent the week doing typical hospital orientation activities such as learning about the history of the hospital, deciphering their specific computer charting systems, and listening to various Human Resources presentations. Here is where I will be working. Here is more specifically where I will be working, though sometimes I will float to all units in the hospital.  I am excited to get back into actual nursing work next week; more on that to follow.


Ryn has been a BUSY girl while I have been away. Busy and lucky! First, she spent Monday and Tuesday hanging out with Grandma Kerry. Then Nana Ronda took over the babysitting duties on Wednesday. I am eternally grateful for both of their help!!! Ryn's cousins (that she saw last weekend in Newport) are still here so she got to play with them a lot this week too. This makes for one exhausted baby come nine at night. I thought she might actually fall asleep in her bath last night! Here are a few pics.

Pic 1: Hanging out with my cousins (from left) Zaiah, Kai, Owen and Fiona.  I really really want some of Owen's sour candies!



Pic 2: Owen and I have the same hair color!  Ginger babies unite.

Pic 3: When there are no toys within reach, my thumb does the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
New mother to Camryn and loving wife to Kevin.