Living and learning life.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

And it's still raining...

So it's still raining around here.  To escape the drizzle, we joined our mommy playgroup and went to the movie "Babies" (click on link for trailer); Camryn was a very well behaved little girl.  The documentary sure puts life into perspective.  As I watched the adorable African babies chewing on rocks and creating toys out of their siblings' penises various body parts, I realized just how many playthings my daughter has.  As I witnessed the chubby Mongolian baby taking a bath in the same bucket the family goat was drinking out of, I realized that it is just fine if I neglected to vacuum the carpet this morning.  A little dust will not hurt her.  The photography and music was beautiful in the film.  I'm lucky to live the movie every day.  Even in 3D!

Pic 1: Camryn and her friend Lana at the movies.  So excited!

Pic 2: Check out this super cute top/dress from Auntie Kacy!  Sure beats wrapping myself in cow hides.


Pic 3: Check out my ladybug teether from Auntie Stacy!  Sure beats nomming on stones.

1 comment:

  1. I swear she is the girl version of Oskar. It's unnerving actually! They look like they could be siblings for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
New mother to Camryn and loving wife to Kevin.