Living and learning life.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Um...someone please remind me.

To STOP making our monthly Costco run in my tiny car rollerskate.  When I'm moving all the items from the cart to the car it's like playing life-sized Tetris.  And the wrong shaped pieces keep dropping.  Seriously, I had to open the 40-count package of paper towels to fit each individually-wrapped roll in whatever space was left after forcing in the diapers (remember the size of the diapers?!?) and other necessities (Diet Coke).  Needless to say, I worked up a sweat just cramming it all in; I had no energy left to heave the boxes up to the apartment.  Honey, if you are reading this at work, I have a fun project for you when you get home!  Some might call that cruel, but I call it exercise.

Pic 1: My cute feet have bugs on them.
 

Pic 2: Look at me napping in my crib!  So far so good with this sleep training business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
New mother to Camryn and loving wife to Kevin.