Do all babies "break wind" as loud as Camryn? I have no idea but it sure gives mama a laugh when I can hear it over the monitor at five in the morning. Even in my sleep deprived state (because we are still having sleep issues) I can't help giggling. I know it, I'm stuck in the third grade.
Today Camryn and I are off to Seattle for our first road trip. We are very sad to leave Daddy back in Portland, but we will be back home tomorrow afternoon. It is incredible how much one has to pack for an infant! My trips back and forth to load the car will be somewhat reminiscent of my last Costco excursion. But we are excited because we are going to visit my best childhood friend Megan and her six-week-old daughter Molly Rae. We promise lots of cute pics! Also, we are going to a baby shower tonight for a girl I used to work with at Children's Hospital. They all can't wait to see little Ryn. It's just incredible that four short months ago, they threw me a baby shower! We will finish the night with a sleepover at Daddy's old hotel in Bellevue.
Okay, we are off! Wish us luck.
Pic of the day: Pretty in pink, waiting to hit the road!
Living and learning life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment