Make that screaming. And typical Portland rain. Make that a downpour. And the ONE cart in the whole lineup with the fluttering front wheel (you know, the one that makes a horrendous metallic sound as you maneuver the aisles), and my shopping list forgotten in the car, and the box of diapers too large to fit in my pint-sized hatchback (don't worry I crammed it in, Cam will have yet another day of dry pants), and an upstairs apartment which requires six trips to unload our purchases (whose idea was it to buy the flat of Diet Coke and two gallons of wild mixed rice anyways?), and a baby still wailing, and OMG my elderly neighbor Thelma is feeding the crows right. outside. my. door. I think I'll qualify this as my workout of the day.
Don't worry, we are inside our cozy place now, happily downing some milk (well I'm not) and enjoying our Costco conquests. We will live to survive another day.
Pic of the day: See, mom wasn't kidding about how big this box of diapers is!
Living and learning life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That is a serious box of diapers! Good work completing your Costco mission!
ReplyDelete